This Legal Notice is intended to inform you of your rights and obligations as a user of this website. Here, you will find all the information you need about this website, its activities, the personal data it collects, its purpose, and the rules governing the use of this site.
By accessing this website, Agilemaking.com, you assume the status of a user, and the content of this Legal Notice directly affects you. Therefore, it is important that you read it to clarify any doubts you may have and to have full knowledge of the conditions you are accepting.
First and foremost, you should be aware that this website complies with the current regulations on data protection, with the aim of providing you with the guarantees, security, and transparency that, as a user, you are entitled to when using this website.
The owner and operator of this website is Agilemaking LLC, a limited liability company registered under the laws of the state of New Mexico, USA.
- Legal Name: Agilemaking LLC
- Registered Address: 2201 MENAUL BLVD NE STE A,
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87107
- Website Activity: content distribution related to CNC, displaying advertisements, providing recommendations for affiliate products, sell of digital products and services.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCESS RULES FOR THE WEBSITE
As a user of our website, you also have a set of obligations:
- You may not use this website for activities contrary to the law, morality, public order, or in a manner that violates the conditions established in this Legal Notice.
- You may not engage in advertising activities or commercial exploitation by sending messages using a false identity.
- You are also solely responsible for any unlawful, injurious, harmful, and/or detrimental actions on third-party sites to which we may direct you from this website.
As the website owner, Agilemaking LLC may interrupt the service of the page being used by the user and immediately terminate the relationship if it detects the use of the website or any of the services it offers in a manner contrary to the terms stated in this Legal Notice.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The entire content of this website (text, images, trademarks, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, color combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement, and presentation of its contents) is protected by the current laws on Intellectual and Industrial Property. Any reproduction, distribution, public communication, or transformation is prohibited, except for personal and private use.
Agilemaking LLC, as the website owner, does not guarantee that the content is accurate or error-free or that the unrestricted use of it by users does not infringe the rights of third parties. The proper or improper use of this website and its content is the responsibility of the user.
Reproduction, retransmission, copying, transfer, or retransmission, in whole or in part, of the information contained on the website, regardless of its purpose and the means used to do so, without prior authorization from Agilemaking LLC is prohibited.
This website includes links to third-party sites. The pages belonging to these third parties have not been reviewed or subject to controls by us, so Agilemaking LLC cannot be held responsible for the content of these websites, nor for the measures adopted concerning their privacy or the treatment of personal data that may arise from them.
AFFILIATE LINKS FROM AMAZON
This website, as part of its purpose, uses Amazon affiliate links. This means that you will find product links to Amazon that you can access directly from our website. However, any purchase will be made on Amazon, under their terms and conditions at that time.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
As the owner of this website, Agilemaking LLC is not responsible in any case for the following:
- The quality of the service, access speed, correct operation, or availability or continuity of operation of the website.
- The presence of viruses, malware, malicious or harmful programs in the content.
- The illegal, negligent, fraudulent, or contrary use of this Legal Notice.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, utility, and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on this website.
- Any damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this blog.
This website complies with current regulations on data protection, which means that, as a user, you must give your express consent before providing us with personal data through the various forms made available in the sections of our website.
Therefore, in the interest of transparency and your rights, it is our duty to inform you about the personal data we collect, store, and process, and for what purposes. You have the option to freely revoke your consent at any time.
As we informed you upon entering our website, this site uses its own and third-party cookies to provide you with the best user experience and carry out our activities.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
This Legal Notice is subject to current Argentinian law. In case of a legal dispute, Agilemaking LLC and the user, with express waiver of any other jurisdiction, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Buenos Aires city for any dispute that may arise.
If you have any questions regarding this Legal Notice, you can send us an email at email@example.com.